Cow Stats for All Dairies
This widget is only available on Company Dashboards. To add this widget, check the box for it under the Herd category in the Page Customization options:
The Cow Stats for All Dairies widget is useful in quickly identifying animal counts by dairy and determining how many cows need to be transitioned to dry in preparation for calving at each location. It is only available on company‑level dashboards.
Follow these guidelines when reviewing the data in this widget:
- The color-coded pie chart and detailed area to the right contain data for milking cows (blue), dry cows (green), and heifers (red) .
- View the Updated timestamp to determine the date and time of the last data sync with DairyComp. This data is updated on a daily basis.
- The Milking Cows total includes all To Tank and Hospital cows.
Milking Cow data includes the following:
- Fresh: Recently calved
- Due Dry: Animals to be dried off prior to calving
- To Tank: Animals contributing milk to tank
- Hospital: Animals in the hospital pen
Dry Cow data includes the following:
- Close Up: Animals in the close-up pen near calving
- Far Off: All other dry animals not in the close-up pen
Heifer data includes the following:
- Close Up: Heifers in the close-up pen near calving
- Not Close Up: All other heifers not in the close-up pen
Last Built: November 06, 2019