To view and edit roles:
- Open the User Management Screen.
- Click the Roles tab at the top of the screen to switch from the list of Users to the list of Roles:
The Roles screen displays:
- All roles that are currently available for this dairy.
- The number of permissions that are currently selected for each role.
- The number of users assigned to each role.
- The role status (active/inactive).
- Click the expand arrow beside any role to view the specific permissions that are assigned to it:
- Click the Edit button to edit permissions for this role:
Be aware of ZoneThe term "Zone" represents different dairy locations. Platform Zones may be different physical dairy locations (for example, multiple locations across the state or country) or different user-defined locations within a single dairy site (for example, Pens 1-100 are Zone 1, Pens 101-200 are Zone 2, etc.). "write" permissions as you are editing roles. The zone write icon is displayed for any permission level that requires zone selections. When you edit a permission level with this icon, you must also select which zones can be edited by users who are granted that permission.
- When you are finished, click Save to save your changes and close this screen.
Last Built: May 20, 2020